WHO ARE WE?
We are a one-stop solution for outpatient health care. The Family Doctor Clinics in Bangalore were born for bridging the gaps in the current healthcare ecosystem with the adoption of best practices and the latest technology. The family doctor has touched over 2 Million lives and is always looking forward to serve many more. We provide trustworthy and affordable healthcare for you and your family in your neighbourhood!
We operate in three verticals which are :
- The High Street : We are located at all major hubs in the city that are always bustling with people. Our clinics are state of the art, and are equipped to satisfy the customer’s medical needs. Our Clinics are operational 365 days a year, from 7:30 AM to 8:30 PM everyday, including Sundays and Government Holidays.
- Gated Communities : We have set up state of the art clinics in gated communities to provide premium and affordable healthcare to the residents of such communities, keeping the convenience of our customers as number one priority.
- Corporate Healthcare : Our occupational health centres are beneficial for the employees as our doctors and nurses are compassionate, caring and fully invested in the patient. Our health centres are cost effective and our healthcare plans result in enhanced productivity, reduced sickness absenteeism, and an overall healthier and happier workforce.
” To Make Good Primary Health Care Afordable And Available To Everyone.”
WHY CHOOSE THE FAMILY DOCTOR?
- Our main aim is to make primary and premium healthcare affordable and available to everyone.
- We have over 30 clinics in Bangalore and operate Pan India.
- We only hire experienced doctors and nurses to provide the best medical services to our new and existing customers.
- We have a plethora of specialists such as diabetologists, physiotherapists, paediatricians, gynaecologists, etc., that cater to the specific needs of our patients.
- We are set up in corporates such as PepsiCo, Unibic cookies etc, and in gated communities such as Brigade Meadows, Sobha City etc.
- We have a “Family Pharma” pharmacy next to our clinics to make the purchase of medicines easy and affordable.
- We run offers and discounts every month to promote our services.
MEET THE TEAM
Naresh is the founder of the Family Doctor. His concerns on the gaps in the current healthcare ecosystem led to the conception of the Family Doctor and his focus is on mentoring the organization to move to the next orbit of growth and customer reach. Naresh has worked with several large companies such as ICI, Unilever, Colgate Palmolive, UB Group, KPMG and Cafe Coffee Day. Naresh was Founder/ Partner of KPMG India. He took Cafe Coffee Day from 18 outlets to over 1200 outlets. Before founding the Family Doctor, he was Operating Partner at Sequoia Capital.
Ravikumar N V
As the Chief Executive Officer, Ravi is responsible for the overall vision, strategy and execution of the company. Ravi brings with him 28 plus years of innovative experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, HR, General Management, Strategic Planning, Operations and Program Management. Ravi has worked with leading organizations like iSOFT Health, IBA Health, MEDICOM Solutions, Oman Computer Services, WIPRO Infotech and ORG Systems. Ravi has a B.Tech in Electrical engineering from IIT, Kharagpur and an MBA in Marketing from IIM, Bangalore
As the Chief Operating Officer, Suresh’s responsibility is in managing the day-to-day operations of the Company. This also includes building partnerships with providers in the healthcare ecosystem to enhance the reach of the family doctor & family pharma, and to envision & deploy the technology road map of the company. Suresh has more than 33 years of experience in India and in the Middle East with various organizations like iSOFT Health, IBA Health, MEDICOM Solutions, Computer Software Solutions and BHEL. A large part of his work experience comes from the Healthcare domain in various capacities for major public and private healthcare institutions in the Middle East, Far East, South Africa, Australia, Europe, UK and India.