With the onset of this decade, a disease has started to spread all over the world, called the Novel Coronavirus also known as the nCoV-2019. While this disease originated in China, it has started to spread to multiple countries including India. We should take proper precautions to ensure that we remain healthy and safe from this virus.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Avoid spreading fear and anxiety, as mass hysteria is never helpful in such cases
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick